MaryAnn Scearce Age Two

Here is grandma, MaryAnn Scearce, she is two years old, in this picture, it is 1926. Look how much she has grown, in just one year. I think the outfit is so darling, from her cute little hat, her ruffled dress, and black little shoes. She is even wearing a sweet silver bracelet. She reminds me of an adorable little doll, but mom said, that she was something of a scamp. Does she look like mischief to you?!

I believe I have more pictures, of when she was about one, but I am still unpacking, and haven't found them yet. I just couldn't wait to put this one up, and as I already had it on file, I had to share it. Grandma was such a pretty baby, and was such a nice adult, I can't believe she was ever a scamp. I guess, we'll just have to take her word for it.

Comments

Popular Posts