Sunday, September 14, 2014

MaryAnn Scearce Age Two

Here is grandma, MaryAnn Scearce, she is two years old, in this picture, it is 1926. Look how much she has grown, in just one year. I think the outfit is so darling, from her cute little hat, her ruffled dress, and black little shoes. She is even wearing a sweet silver bracelet. She reminds me of an adorable little doll, but mom said, that she was something of a scamp. Does she look like mischief to you?!

I believe I have more pictures, of when she was about one, but I am still unpacking, and haven't found them yet. I just couldn't wait to put this one up, and as I already had it on file, I had to share it. Grandma was such a pretty baby, and was such a nice adult, I can't believe she was ever a scamp. I guess, we'll just have to take her word for it.

No comments: