Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Gaelynne The Waterfall Troll


Gaelynne The Waterfall Troll

I went to the woods, to take a fair stroll,
there met up with Gaelynne, the Waterfall Troll.
He lives ‘neath the falls, in the depths of the wood,
and there guards a secret, as only he could.
I strolled for a while, as if in a dream,
I rambled and scrambled, beside a fair stream.
And just as I rounded, the top of a knoll,
I caught sight of Gaelynne, the Waterfall Troll.
He was all moss covered, in need of a shave,
and right underneath him, it looked like a cave?!
But when he saw me, he laid back in place,
and he was not pleased, by the look on his face.
I tried to speak softly, to him not alarm,
for no cave of his, would I ever do harm..
I wanted to know, why a tree was his hat,
but he just kept silent, and wouldn’t tell that.
Instead he just glowered, and muttered a threat,
how I ought to vanish, before I got wet.
I’d not come to anger, nor cause him unrest,
I just came to see, if his home was a jest?!
For when I was told, of this Troll in the wood,
I didn’t believe, that a troll could be good.
But having met Gaelynne, beneath that fair brook,
I’m happy to say, that I troubled to look.
For he is a Troll, of a far different breed,
a Warden of Gomber, and mighty  indeed.
Who lives ‘neath the falls, in the depths of the wood,
a Guardian of Gomber, a Troll full of good.

No comments: