Lord Grant Me Your Grace To Forgive (Poem)

 When life seems hard and so full of troubles, I ask the Lord to give me strength, and help me to understand how much He cares. He gave me these words, and every since, when I get to feeling as if I am overwhelmed, I read them, and I remember just how much my Savior sacrificed for me. I thank Him with all my heart for his grace, mercy, and love... I hope these words are a comfort to you. If you are going through a hard time, please remember that Jesus loves you so much. He was a man of sorrow acquainted with grief. He knows every little thing about us, and He loves and forgives and understands like no one else. No greater love exists in all the universe. I pray this finds you well, and enjoying family and friends. May you have a God blessed day!

                                             When my pathway grows hard, with the pain of this life,

and I know not just how I can live?!

I ask of the One who gave His life for me,

Lord grant me your grace to forgive.

For I've known not the trial of Gethsemane,

I've felt not the whip, nor the scorn.

Nor the cross that you carried for me on that day,

nor the crown that was plaited of thorn.

I've not hung as a criminal upon a cross,

nor chose death when I wanted to live.

Nor as I was dying still prayed for them,

Dear Father in heaven forgive.

Comments

Popular Posts