There And Back Again To Goodwill

Here's a couple of quick trips to GW I made back in September. The pickings were slim, but still I managed to find a few things as I rambled the aisle's. I really lucked out on the first item and hope I find another someday just like it.
 A few days later I returned again to GW and found this lovely king sized modern bed quilt. It came with two matching pillow covers. The colors are very vibrant and the whole quilt and matching shams are like brand new. I was really happy to get this at $29.99. This will definitely find its way to my bed in the new house.
 I am not a huge fan of bears, or bear paintings for that matter, but this one was so well done I just had to get it. I couldn't, once again, find anything on this artist, W. O. Westling, who painted this in February of 1996. Whoever this person is they have wonderful skills and I take my hat off to them. The little bears are so adorable, and the daffodils in the foreground simply fun. You know when you see daffodils in the woods an old homestead must be nearby.
This reproduction of a tin advertisement  for Clark's O.N.T. Spool Cotton was just so sweet I had to buy it. I knew it would go so wonderfully with my studio, where all things sewing, hopefully, will someday abound. It is in mint condition, with no dings or dents, a thing not often found in fragile metal signs like these. I paid $3.99 and was glad to get it.

Comments

Popular Posts