My Old Pencil Sketches

The other day, when I had recovered from the dratted flu, I set myself the chore of sorting some boxes of papers. I hadn't got far when I came across these old pencil sketches I had done way back in 1979, when I was first hitched, and living on Underwood Mountain in Washington state. They gave me a chuckle so I thought I would share them here with you.
                                          Quick sketch of a horse grazing.
                Here's how to take care of a horse with attitude. Any sledge hammer will do!
  The Cowboys liked egg's, but the cook could have been more selective. Vulture egg's were just too much!
        If your roping horse is too light, just get yourself a plow horse, problem solved!
    Henry and his twenty gallon hat, with barn door to match! Light on horse, heavy on hat!
 
It's not always the wisest to snooze in the watering hole. It really makes your horse nervous when the cattle drive catches up.

Comments

Popular Posts