More Ornaments On My Tree

Since I had so many ornaments and I couldn't get them all in one post, I made a second post. Nifty thing about blogging you can quickly share as many pictures as you want. I hope this gives you some idea's for your own Christmas projects in the coming year. Enjoy!

Doesn't kitty look like he wants to just eat that pine-cone?! He sure is eyeing it. I wonder what sort of mischief he is going to get up to when my back is turned? I fear he may go for a hunt for my mice.
 At least he is well away from my mice at the moment. They are hiding away in the branches from him quite nicely, tho they do look nervous.
 I do love these little metal bird houses I found, they were so cute I couldn't resist them. They go well with my homemade star don't you think?!
Here is a better picture of Hammish Ewe, he is hanging out and enjoying the view, tho he tries to act indifferent. I caught him kicking the ball wreath and had to have a word with him. He can sometimes be a very naughty sheep, but only when he is bored.
 Here is a nice closeup of one of my pine-cones. These are very simple to make and are just pieces of folded velvet pinned to a foam egg. The thicker the cloth the larger the cone.
 When my kids were little I made ornaments by tracing their hands onto old Christmas cards. It made for a simple and fun project to do with them and they seemed to enjoy it. It looks very cute beside some Ady mice and another velvet pine-cone. I wish I had made more little hands as they were growing, it brings back such fond memories.
Here is one of Ady's little figures. He is a drummer boy and simply adorable hanging out beside some yo yo Christmas tree's.
 Here is another of Ady's little mice, a veritable angel. I love little wooden ornaments and tin ornaments too.
 A yo yo Christmas tree, a folded ribbon pine-cone, and a silly little pig peeking out of the foliage. How funny is that?!
 I do have just a few blown glass ornaments, which tho not old fashioned, I still like putting up. Every tree needs a little dragon I think, just for the whimsy of it.
Here is another Ady figure. This one is made from a wooden clothes-pin, the little painted face is just so cute, I simply love it. A crochet and felt heart, a nice metal jingle bell, a gilded leaf, and a vintage glass pine-cone ornament that was once Moms. This really makes for an old fashioned Christmas tree and I am truly happy with how my tree turned out this year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOLKS!

Comments

Popular Posts