Lavender Sheep At Black Sheep Gathering 2015

I am so excited by the things my daughter has done, and am especially proud of her involvement with the fiber arts. This weekend, June 19th through the 21st, you will find her in Eugene, Oregon at the fairgrounds there, for it is the 41st Annual Black Sheep Gathering. She with a host of vendors, sheep raisers, and instructors, will be displaying their wares and their animals, as well as giving classes on the ancient art of carding and spinning their fibers.

There will be fleeces and yarns, in every hue of the rainbow, and fun, food, and laughter for everyone. So if you are anywhere near Eugene, Oregon this weekend you should go check it out. The entrance and parking is free. I guarantee you will have loads of fun, and maybe come away with some darling yarn from my daughters booth.
Here is her booth at Black Sheep Gathering. Doesn't it look so inviting?! It makes me want to hurry right up and touch all of those delicious skeins. I'll bet they are as soft as a downy duck, or at least a fluffy lamb.
I couldn't help it when I saw this picture, I had to put it here. These are some real Lavender Sheep, well, at least they are sheep in a lavender field.
Now this is a little on the pink side of lavender, but was just too cute of a sheep to pass up. Doesn't it look like they even put lipstick on it?! I just want to give this sheep a big hug.
There is something about this picture, that just makes me want to walk right into it. These sheep on a shady lane just look so peaceful, on their quiet stroll in the countryside. Aren't those lambs delightful?!




Comments

Popular Posts