Ours Is Not To Wonder Why, But To The Goodwill Fly

What can I say?! Here we are again revisiting that selfsame store. Wait until you see my finds and you will not wonder why. There are days where if you only found one thing it would be enough. Such was just this day!
If you were in the GW on this day, and saw a crazy lady careening down the aisle at breakneck speed, seemingly out of control, I must confess it was me! I saw this gorgeous birdy teapot and went nearly bonkers to get it. I cared not that it was made for Pier 1 Imports, this little beauty is so much like my Franz china I simply fell in love with it on sight. I went over it with a fine toothed comb, as it were, and there wasn't a flaw to be seen. It was a mere $6.99 and so drool worthy. I have it sitting right now beside my computer and delight in it each and every time I glance its way. If this was all I had found that day I would have gone home happy.
 Not finding anything more in the decor aisle, I went to cruise down the textiles aisle, and spotted this lovely round crochet tablecloth hanging on a hanger. It is lovely and flawless and will look wonderful on my antique round table. I loved it's pale variegated blue and white color, and tiny even stitches. I don't have the patience it takes to make these kinds of things, but am so happy someone else did. I paid $4.99 for it and couldn't believe it, since the thread to make it probably cost more.
Just when I thought this would be all, I spotted another crochet. This time a table runner so profound I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm not sure what this pattern is, but it was so gorgeous and intricate it made my head spin. I was happy to pay $6.99 for this piece and can't believe I found something this beautiful. The makers of both these pieces truly have talent. Can anyone tell me the name of this pattern?

Comments

Popular Posts