A Jaunt About Town Finds

I took another jaunt about with my hubby the other day and he insisted on taking me to a few other shops I hadn't gone to before. I think he is getting into it too. I don't have pictures but lucky him he found a good dip-net he needed for fishing and a couple of brand new rod holders for his fishing rods on his boat. Nice thing is he got them all for under $20. He was well pleased and I was too for I found delightful things to share with you.
  What could better than starting with Delft, this beautiful bottle I found on the shelf.
Then cute little fairies asleep on the leaf, is owl a guardian or naughty sneak thief?!
Then sea gulls all painted in nice picture frame, are just a few goodies I just had to claim.
 This lovely Dutch picture I thought it was good, so into my cart it went just as it should.
These two lovely lamps were the nicest of pair, I packed them in too with the greatest of care.
I could not leave them for they were too fine, and oh such a bargain at $4.99.
These sweaters I found filled my heart with such joy, I was sure they would fit on the back of my boy.
 Then this little ornament shaped like a tree, I snatched up real quick for it filled me with glee.
This too was so cute it made my heart wilt, for it was a block made up just like a quilt.
Then off of the bookshelves I found these fine books, that are chock full of knowledge as good as their looks. And so I was loaded with goodies galore and went away happy from out of the store.

Comments

Popular Posts